Monday, March 31, 2008

Six Years Old-Connie Talbot

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow,... isn't she too young to have developed vibrato like that? Beautiful voice. Is this competition still going on or is it already passed? I want to watch the rest,...

amy k said...

Wow, that's amazing. I really think Simon has a heart.....although on the other hand I am not found of Pierz. (especially after watching The Celebrity Apprentice.)

Earl and Vickie said...

See, that's what you get for watching Celebrity Apprentice.

Theresa said...

the thing is,.. I don't think Piers is really all that bad,... However, I do think that he probably shouldn't have won because the whole point of the apprentice is not who knows the most people who are rich... or is it,... anyway,.. I don't think he was as evil as everyone makes him out to be at least after watching Amarosa abuse him so badly,.. I dislike her much much more than Piers so my animosity towards him from a coulpe of tactics he was using on the show pale in comparison. At least he was never trying to be rude to anyone just becase he wanted to be rude,...

I think Simon has a heart when he wants to. Here you have a little girl,.. she's too young to have many faults and she's Brittish to boot right? Plus, she's not spoiled yet or overly impressed with herself which qualities really rub Simon the wrong way. So, she is young and impressionable, Brittish, and happens to have talent. Of course he's going to be nice to her.