Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm Invincible..........

Or not.

Today in reading, as part of our program I was reading a story to the class. After the story we talked about some of the elements of the story and the vocabulary. One word was "invincible", (they weren't expected to read it, just know what it meant) so we talked about what it meant to be invincible. After I explained it and they had discussed it, we were going outside for a bathroom break and this one boy came up to me and said, "I'm just a little invincible..........."

Uh huh....... like being a "little" pregnant. Either you are, or you aren't. I thought it, I didn't SAY it.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

haha. Looks like my cousin got my dad to join facebook... you'll have to add him as a friend. :)

eBN said...

Does that make your Dad invincible?

Theresa said...

course not. the dad part was a side comment that i really should have put in an email or on uncle earl's wall in facebook,...but I'm not sure what uncle earl's email is and I'm lazy about the facebook thing.