We had a great trip, took lots of pictures, and are pretty wiped out right now, having been up for over 20 hours more or less straight (you can't really call it sleep on a plane IF you got any).
More pictures to follow after we sort them a bit and get a chance to look at them.
We had a great time, it ended too soon, but it was non stop for a week and we are glad to be home.
How fun! I started to get worried that you hadn't posted in a while but then I remembered that you had mentioned going to England awhile back. It looks like you had a great time; I can't wait to hear all about it.
Yes, there was conflicting information. Some literature from the tour company said no, it wasn't available, and then they sent us info about signing up for it, so we signed up for it, and then were told we would probably be getting a refund, but when we got there it was running. The local guy responsible for our tour says it's really only down for about a month for maintenance and that's like January.
Welcome home! Stonehenge looked pretty cool. Thanks for the postcard. That sure looked like fun. Dad, did you catch up with any pottery/mission people?
wow. england. how fun. How do you just get to go on trips all the time. How did you get into this trip? did you just want to go? or were you chaperoning or something?
A good friend was chaperoning and asked if we wanted to come. since it was my mission area, and I'd never been back and Vickie had never been, we decided to go. It was a great time.
7 comments:
hey, I thought the london eye wasn't going to be open while you were there? looks like it was? Glad you had a great time! Wish we could have come too!
How fun! I started to get worried that you hadn't posted in a while but then I remembered that you had mentioned going to England awhile back. It looks like you had a great time; I can't wait to hear all about it.
Yes, there was conflicting information. Some literature from the tour company said no, it wasn't available, and then they sent us info about signing up for it, so we signed up for it, and then were told we would probably be getting a refund, but when we got there it was running. The local guy responsible for our tour says it's really only down for about a month for maintenance and that's like January.
Welcome home! Stonehenge looked pretty cool. Thanks for the postcard. That sure looked like fun. Dad, did you catch up with any pottery/mission people?
I met up with a potter in Bath, England briefly, but the only mission person I've had contact with recently is in Denmark now.
wow. england. how fun. How do you just get to go on trips all the time. How did you get into this trip? did you just want to go? or were you chaperoning or something?
A good friend was chaperoning and asked if we wanted to come. since it was my mission area, and I'd never been back and Vickie had never been, we decided to go. It was a great time.
Post a Comment