Ahh, Jere, now where's the fun it THAT? I will concede that there are bollards and then there are bollards. The link on snopes does NOT link to the exact bollards, and it is speculative on their part, even if reasonable. But certainly no fun. And in the end, people may be escribing more brains to the guys then they might actually have.......
10 MINUTES LATER...I got it! Thanks. It was the 2nd time I needed to think all week I'm a bit rusty I guess. I enjoy visiting your blog...to brush up on the thinking thing you know. :0)
9 comments:
Are there a couple follow up shots?
Like the moment they realize what they've done. . .
It would be nice, but this was the only one I saw on the blog.
haha,.. man you really had me stumped for a long time what was wrong with that picture.
Toby thought this was funny. It took him a minute. . .
How funny. I had to read it twice to figure it out. : )
Apparently the posts are removable.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/bollards.asp
Ahh, Jere, now where's the fun it THAT? I will concede that there are bollards and then there are bollards. The link on snopes does NOT link to the exact bollards, and it is speculative on their part, even if reasonable. But certainly no fun. And in the end, people may be escribing more brains to the guys then they might actually have.......
my sparks are not firing as fast as you all. I give up. Help.
10 MINUTES LATER...I got it! Thanks. It was the 2nd time I needed to think all week I'm a bit rusty I guess. I enjoy visiting your blog...to brush up on the thinking thing you know. :0)
Post a Comment