Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some teachers......

Email to the whole school......

Does anyone have a CD player that they do not need? If so may I have it. Students have broken both of the CD players that are in my room and we miss having music.
Thanks XXXXXX, room 20


Vickie's response----- to the whole school...

If your students have broken both of yours, why would I want to lend you mine?


Reply by XXXXXX,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my e-mail with positive (italics added)thoughts but I have another CD player. XXXXXX :)

(Vickie got numerous side comments in support of her position.... people who THOUGHT the same but were too chicken to say so.)

I mean, good grief, ask for a cd player if you need one, but GIVE your class history with CD players as your reason to borrow someone elses!?!

2 comments:

kristi r said...

didn't sound to me like she wanted a loaner, she wanted some sucker to just give her a new one.

Earl and Vickie said...

Yeah, her wording kind of suggested that didn't it.