oh cute! fun that you all got to be together for the holiday,... you should have come tricker treating to my house because I have a boatload of candy left... :)
Looks like you had a lot of fun having so many of the grandkids around to trick or treat, I enjoy reading all of your kids blogs, but can't get on to Jeremy's and don't really know how to contact him about adding me, maybe he will read this and add me or you can mention it to him, I'd appreciate it, I might have know about Olivia's baptizm if I had had access who knows.
4 comments:
how cute!!! Did you go to Utah or did Jeremy and Robin come to Vegas?
ok I realized that was a silly question once I remembered Oliva is getting baptized.
oh cute! fun that you all got to be together for the holiday,... you should have come tricker treating to my house because I have a boatload of candy left... :)
Looks like you had a lot of fun having so many of the grandkids around to trick or treat, I enjoy reading all of your kids blogs, but can't get on to Jeremy's and don't really know how to contact him about adding me, maybe he will read this and add me or you can mention it to him, I'd appreciate it, I might have know about Olivia's baptizm if I had had access who knows.
Post a Comment