Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not the brightest bulbs in the lamp........or the neighbors down the street........What's WRONG with this picture?

They are trimming this tree, a minute ago they were out there with a 12 ft. ladder, a rope, and a saw. I don't know if they are just lucky or what, but I DO know they are stupid, lucky or not.

10 comments:

N8ster said...

Yeah, that's not too bright. They definitely should have used a chainsaw.

Theresa said...

i don't get it. what did they do wrong? I have to know so I don't make the same mistake.

Earl and Vickie said...

Oh, I think it WAS a chainsaw.......

Theresa, for one thing, note the CARS, You cannot predict where a branch will fall, or HOW it will fall. (we are speaking from experience here) SOME of those cars belong to neighbors........

Earl and Vickie said...

By the way, I'm hiding behind the mailbox across the street so that they don't know I'm taking a picture....

Theresa said...

got it. when trimming trees,.. must move cars out of the way,.... what about the house?

The Watts said...

The first thing I thought was they can't be trimming that tree while those cars are parked there, I thought maybe you took the picture after they were done and cars were moved back under the tree. I know I would have been livid if they had hit my truck, I am assuming that is your truck.

Theresa said...

no that doesn't look like uncle earl's truck,.. is it? that one is bigger. extended cab. uncle earl's truck is a smaller one isn't it?

Earl and Vickie said...

Nif it were MY truck, the tone of this post would have been a little more invigorating.

N8ster said...

Theresa, in case you ever find yourself in this situation, it is also a really bad idea to use a chainsaw while standing on a ladder.

Theresa said...

thanks. I'll keep it in mind. :)