I loved the Democrat one and I didn't see yours posted until today, I noticed the wording on ours is a little different too, mine was forwarded to me from my father-in-law who is in Brazil on a mission, I thought more people would have gotten a kick out of it, but I guess it was not politcally correct enough!
3 comments:
I didn't doctor it I promise,.. hahaha. that is curious. the britney spears one is funny.
I loved the Democrat one and I didn't see yours posted until today, I noticed the wording on ours is a little different too, mine was forwarded to me from my father-in-law who is in Brazil on a mission, I thought more people would have gotten a kick out of it, but I guess it was not politcally correct enough!
Or maybe more of them helped elect he-who-shall-not-be-named that we thought.........
Post a Comment