Yeah, I didn't say anything, but that was what the picture was about, was waiting to see if anyone noticed. They look cute in their glasses I think. They walk around saying things about how clear things look and how things aren't so blurry anymore.......
6 comments:
I love the pigtails. they're so cute! man they're growing up so fast. .
When did they get glasses?
they just got them.
Yeah, I didn't say anything, but that was what the picture was about, was waiting to see if anyone noticed. They look cute in their glasses I think. They walk around saying things about how clear things look and how things aren't so blurry anymore.......
that's funny because I was just going to say how I thought they'd always had glasses long as I could remember,.. hahaha. Shows how observant I am.
was wondering the same thing, when did they get glasses. I guess they are Brunners, I just can't remember if Bryan wore them though.
Post a Comment