Saturday, September 27, 2008

7 weird things- as tagged by Robin

1. I teach kindergarten- and like it. I have to say that I personally don't think that's weird, but I get a lot of strange looks when I tell people so it's apparent that THEY think it's weird. Heck even the kindergarten kids in my class think it's weird. Or maybe they just think I'm weird.

2. I read a lot of blogs, and Vickie thinks THAT'S weird.

3. I like most "chick" flicks.

4. I'm very eclectic in my tastes in music. Some think my collection that I listen to is weird.

5. I sometimes like ketchup on my steak and tacos. I could never understand why "raisin sauce" was OK, but not tomato.

6. I wear socks with my sandals in the winter. (but that's just because my feet get cold)

7. Ask Robin how else I'm weird, she thinks Jere is just like me.........

I tag: Jake and Amy, Hester, Barbara, and Kersten

13 comments:

Kerstin said...

Great list, even though I already knew most of these things about you ;). For the record there is nothing wrong with adding katchup to tacos. I will try and narrow down a list of 7 weird things about me.

Cynthia said...

haha! This is great! I think it's awesome you teach kindergarten, and I also thing ketchup is great on tacos!

Earl and Vickie said...

The REASON you people think ketchup is good on tacos is because your parents grew up in the same house I did......

Karrae said...

yes, but you dont have to eat what your parents like...I dont like turkey soup...but I do like ketchup on my tacos haha

Earl and Vickie said...

SOME people don't have to eat what their parents like. And just because it happens to be one of the things you LIKE, doesn't make it not weird..

Sariah said...

Yep eating ketchup on tacos is weird. Just ask anyone who is not a Brunner.

The Watts said...

funny thing about the ketchup on tacos, I can't stand ketchup on taco's ever since I found out there was some decent taco sauce out there, you know dad, he always tried to make us think his stuff was too hot or gross so we wouldn't eat it, just like telling us to save the watermelon heart for last in hopes that we would be to full to eat it and he would get it.

Earl and Vickie said...

I ALWAYS save at least some of the watermelon heart for last, it's the best. Of course for us boys, there never really was an issue of us NOT eating it all and there being ANYTHING left for Dad.

Kerstin said...

I never ate ketchup on my tacos until I lived with you...

The Relativity Ranger said...

"maybe they just think I'm weird."

No Earl, they don't think you're weird. They totally know it. Bwahahaha.

Earl and Vickie said...

Yes well, but they are stuck with me.
A mother picking up her kid the other day asked when the "real" teacher was starting, she thought I was a sub.....

Barb said...

I miss your posting. What am I to read?

Earl and Vickie said...

I'll post when YOU post, Barb.....