Wait,.. which one of you is it? Happy Birthday! I'm jealous of the concert,.. I love trans siberian orchestra!
Awesome!
Jennifer went last year and said it was really cool.
Umm where did the pic come from if no cameras were allowed? Cell phone I suppose. I am a bad sister I forgot to call! Happy Birthday a week late!!!!
Actually, the cell phone pictures I took, didn't turn out so well, you know, the ones BEFORE the guy made me stop...... this picture is shamelessly borrowed off of their website....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wait,.. which one of you is it? Happy Birthday! I'm jealous of the concert,.. I love trans siberian orchestra!
Awesome!
Jennifer went last year and said it was really cool.
Umm where did the pic come from if no cameras were allowed? Cell phone I suppose. I am a bad sister I forgot to call! Happy Birthday a week late!!!!
Actually, the cell phone pictures I took, didn't turn out so well, you know, the ones BEFORE the guy made me stop...... this picture is shamelessly borrowed off of their website....
Post a Comment