Thursday, May 31, 2007

Poo in the Loo........

During a bathroom break this morning, some of my boys came out of the boy's bathroom and reported that there was "poo" smeared around. I called the office and reported it. Apparently the office staff couldn't find the custodian who was hosing down the sidewalk right outside their office door. The door with the glass panel in it......

So the Principal went down and dealt with the mess. I guess that made him disgusted enough to do some investigating and he actually found the KINDERGARTENER who did it. (NOT from my room fortunately). No, this was the buddy of the kid who pulled the fire alarm YESTERDAY. When queried, he said this other kid told him to do it. Do it, meant to stick his hand in the toilet, and scoop the thing out by hand............

Natural selection do your thing.

So the custodian got a little helper in the afternoon. Pooey had to hose down and clean ALL of the bathrooms, boy's and girl's, and then help clean up ALL the trash around the school. He wasn't looking happy when I saw him.

No comments: