This year I didn't get as much done for the Empty Bowls event which the clay guild sponsors, but I went and helped out during the event, and I bought these two bowls.
Yeah, know them both, they actually signed with their names. Sometimes when making the bowls for these things if someone throws the bowl but doesn't trim it or glaze it, they don't want to sign it. There are a lot of bowls with EB on the bottom, a lot of people think that must be me. But it just stands for Empty Bowl.
3 comments:
Nice. Are they by people you know?
Yeah, know them both, they actually signed with their names. Sometimes when making the bowls for these things if someone throws the bowl but doesn't trim it or glaze it, they don't want to sign it. There are a lot of bowls with EB on the bottom, a lot of people think that must be me. But it just stands for Empty Bowl.
Oh I love these. I really like the first bowl. Thanks for posting the pics.
Post a Comment