Congratulations! to you too! 16,.. that's a lot.
Wow! 16 already? I figured out a little while ago that by the end of the year Grandma and Grandpa will have more great-grandchildren then they do grandchildren. Congrats! I think all of your grandkids are so cute!
that's usually how it goes right? ,.. if you've got 16 grandkids,.. once they start multiplying it's exponetial after that right? j/k.
That is such a sweet picture. Have they figured out a name yet?
Last I heard, the name was still up for discussion. They seem to be having trouble with the name of this one, even before he was born.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations! to you too! 16,.. that's a lot.
Wow! 16 already? I figured out a little while ago that by the end of the year Grandma and Grandpa will have more great-grandchildren then they do grandchildren. Congrats! I think all of your grandkids are so cute!
that's usually how it goes right? ,.. if you've got 16 grandkids,.. once they start multiplying it's exponetial after that right? j/k.
That is such a sweet picture. Have they figured out a name yet?
Last I heard, the name was still up for discussion. They seem to be having trouble with the name of this one, even before he was born.
Post a Comment