Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New blog-update

I extracted out all of my school related blog entries and have set up a school blog. It's listed in my links. I kept all of those entries here, just created a new blog that is only about school and teaching.

OK, after several false starts I think I'm getting there. If you set an RSS feed prior to Thursday night, 4/10, you might need to reset it. I had a lot of trouble with getting the level of security that I was looking for and had to delete several actual blogs. I finally got on a different computer, where cookies wouldn't trip me up, I know, I can delete the cookies on my computer, but it gets complicated. It was just easier to go the other route. I finally think I have what I want on the new blog. Link is on the page.

7 comments:

amy k said...

Twice as nice.

Theresa said...

I didn't see an rss feed for it,.. :( did I just miss it?

Earl and Vickie said...

It works in google reader, I don't know rss feeds or how they are different from the reader. I'm still learning the settings at Wordpress. I tried them, because they would let me import from the other blog and I have heard good things about them recently. If I don't have the settings right now, maybe in a day or two I'll have them figured out.

Earl and Vickie said...

Teresa, I did or tried to do something with the rss feeds, let me know if I did it right.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your kid's garden hole story. Also looked back at the Empty Bowls event and you had loads of people and bowls there. I send bowls to several of these throughout my region but have not attended the actual event. Looks like a good time.

Theresa said...

yep. got it to work thanks. didn't notice the feed at the bottom. :)

kristi r said...

like the new name of the school blog.