She was teaching the Primary kids about symbols
.
.
This is a symbol of our Country.........
.
.
.
This is a symbol of Love.....
.
.
.
This is a symbol of Jesus Christ - a lamb....
.
.
Only she didn't have a lamb, so she brought in a stuffed Llama .....
.
.
And called it a Lamb-uh........
.




7 comments:
That's the symbol of Christ? Ha! Was she serious??!
Dead serious.
Only Mom said it wasn't nearly as cute as my picture. It looked like the one from "The Emperor's New Groove" only it's nose was falling off.
hahahaha...I am in the primary presidency and I had to give sharing time this week and I did the same lesson. I could not find a lamb either so I just talked about it and showed a picture of Christ. Apparently if I was smart I would have used a Lama instead...;)
Or, wonder of wonders, even a "picture" of a lamb........ but a llama?
Those kids are going to be so confussed I can just see them telling their parents that they learned that Chirst is the Llama of God...
Maybe that's her way of saying she wants to get released from the calling. . .
Post a Comment