Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Christmas Tree.........

Here's our tree this year, looks pretty good...... We put it on top of this coffee table sized piece of furniture as a semi-Carrie deterrent (nothing is ever perfect when it comes to toddlers.....). The tree almost touches the 10 foot ceiling. (I need to straighten the angel on the top....)

Here's a couple of closer looks. Malachi helped here, the whole bottom edge of the tree looks like this......

And here's the top.

Since Bryan's and Sariah's kids helped decorate the tree and the oldest one is nine this month, we will need to rearrange the ornaments a little and finish putting a few more on.

.
.

Maybe.


2 comments:

Bryan said...

I rearranged quite a few on our tree as well. Ornaments seemed to end up in clusters in their favorite spots versus evenly distributed with fragile ones on top.

Theresa said...

Ahhh,... that donald duck ornament has always been my favorite,.. but I don't remember seeing your tree very often,.. does someone else have the same one? I vaguely remember us making those ornaments or something,.. or maybe I made that up in my head,... ahhh,.. the good old days.