Sunday, March 04, 2007

Vickie's Valentine

I thought I'd get Vickie something other than flowers this year. I bought it the day before and just left it in the car, seatbelted into her seat. On Valentine's Day, her's to me was on the dining room table as usual. But nothing from me. Then when we went out to get in the car to go to school, she didn't see it until she actually opened the door.

5 comments:

Jeremy B said...

That is a gigantic cute frog.

Earl and Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Earl and Vickie said...

Yes, and it's every Princess's duty to kiss all of the frogs they find....................... Yeah, it's all Malachi can do to drag that thing around.

Hester said...

so what was her reaction?

Earl and Vickie said...

It was good, I mean we were on our way to work......