Friday, March 09, 2007

Ok, now these kids are just playing dirty!!!!

So this little girl in my class (kind of a new student, since January) came up two two days ago and said, "Mr. Brunner, you know my Grandma?" I said, "Sure,she drops you off and usually picks you up, right?" She says, "Yeah, my grandma thinks you are HANDSOME!!!!!"

Now that's just not RIGHT.

2 comments:

amy k said...

What is a grandma telling her grandchild that kind of stuff? Where is the parents? :) (although it is a nice self-esteem booster).

Earl and Vickie said...

I know, I know, you all think of me as OLD. But you might be surprised at how many of us don't think of ourselves as old. Never mind, you all will experience it sooner or later. It's the idea of someones GRANDMA thinking I'm whatever that is a bit bothersome. See, I think of someone elses grandma as being OLD. Same problem.