What is it about the girls bathroom?
One of the girls came out of the bathroom and said this other girl was putting on lipstick. I poke my head inside the door and ask what is going on? sure enough, she has lipstick on her mouth. She actually did a pretty good job of applying it. I asked her who's it was and the story came out that they had found it in the garbage can in the bathroom. Now that's just nasty. So I decided to make her sorry for it. Since the idea of taking it out of the garbage didn't seem to bother her too much, I told her that another teacher had fished the lipstick out of the toilet and thrown it away.
Ahhhhh!!!!! You should have seen the looks on their faces. A minute later she was over at the sink scrubbing her mouth.........
I figured that I had better tell Grandma what REALLY happened. And yes it's the SAME grandma.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment