Over the past 10 days we have had both Betsy and Kristi here. They have helped go through ALL closets working together, looking for the fruitcake. No fruitcake.
So I'm just standing, swaying on the excercise machine, while Kristi and Mom are lounging on the bed and we are talking about the fruitcake and all of the possibilities of where it might have gone. Mom says, "I don't even know what the box looks like anymore." and Kristi says, "It's like a small computer part box, for a router or something like that." And I'm just swinging back and forth and I look down, pick up this box on the floor next to the excercise machine.......
Right there in plain sight, where everyone could see it..........
And I said, "You mean like this?"
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Too funny. Hester feels vindicated.
What do you mean "vindicated"? The floor by the window in our room is a LONG way from the game closet.......
Hiding in plain sight is good though........
(laughing) what a great ending for the story!
yeah like i but it in your room....one of the girls must have moved it. whatever, as long as its no longer my fault that the fruitcake is gone i am very grateful
Post a Comment