Friday, September 01, 2006
Where To Sit
Vickie's observations - We have a Special Ed. Kdg. class that comes in with Earl's class for Preps. They have and Aide that is supposed to help supervise the kids. While I was doing Goldilocks & the Three Bears, I noticed one of the boys sitting on another boy's head! I told the aide, and she asked the boy on top, "Why are you sitting on his head?" His answer: "It was on the floor!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Was the boy who got his head sat on wearing his helmet?
Your class size looks alot less than the 30+ you feared you would have. 18 isn't to bad of a number.
Oh yeah, they found a way to hire the extra kindergarten teachers. A couple of the teachers have 22-23 and I'm at 20 on my list now (one hasn't shown and I got a new one Friday that will be there next Tuesday).
and no, Jere, neither of them was wearing a helmet, the funny part was that the one getting sat on wasn't saying anything.
Post a Comment