So I have this one kid who can't sit still, stay on task, stay out of anything in the room, leave other kids alone, focus, etc, etc. I put him in timeout, he falls out of the chair, I take the chair and he puts his shirt over his head or rolls around on the floor. He got playing with my electric pencil sharpener and spilled all of the shaving and lead on the floor. The first day he had scissors, he cut the front of his new shirt. Today we cut again, he wanted to cut and I said, "No, you don't know how to control your scissors." A couple of minutes later he had scissors, I asked him where he got them, he said out of his backpack, they weren't like mine so I believe him......... I now have his scissors, three toy cars, and a couple of other things I've collected from him. Of course he keeps asking when he can have them back.........

Then there's this kid, I look over where the kids are gathering on the floor and the kid'ss doing TM, This is probably the third or fourth time, I might take it up, it seems to help the kid.......
It's gotten to the point I'm afraid to put the camera down.
No comments:
Post a Comment