
Lots of people picnic in the parks, and hotdogs are a favorite. You can eat them on buns, or on potato pancakes that look and feel like tortillas. Everybody buys these little single use grills (at the 7-Eleven across the street or any other grocery store).

All over the park in the grass are these little burnt rectangles where people have set their grills. If you are nice, you find a previously burnt spot and re-use it. Nobody seems to mind, they even have a special receptical for hot grills and used charcoal. You can easily pick them up by the edges without getting burnt and take them to the bin.

I felt so suave eating my hotdog on a pancake with Grey Poupon. Vickie doesn't buy or eat hotdogs.
1 comment:
I like the sculptures too and I'm not a big fan of hot dogs either but hot dogs in a pancake actually sounds a little tasty right now.
Post a Comment