
Niagara Falls, we flew into Buffalo, NY on Friday, picked up a rental car and then drove to Rochester, NY to stay with Uncle Roger and Aunt Diane who were so gracious to invite us to stay months ago. Saturday, we visited the Rochester Farmers Market, Church history sites in and around Palmyra, the Grandin Print Shop where the Book of Mormon was first printed, The Smith family farm, Sacred Grove, Palmyra Temple, Hill Comorah, and then saw the Hill Comorah Pageant. Sunday, we went to Niagara Falls, and had a great dinner at Uncle Roger and Aunt Diane's. We really enjoyed visiting with them.


3 comments:
I really liked Niagra Falls when I went there as a kid. Did you go on the ferry under the falls.
Robin
How fun! We are only about an 8 hour drive from Palmyra so one of these years I'd love to get out to see the pageant. I hope the rest of your trip is fun!
Looks like a blast.....keep posting pictures because like I told Betsy, I'm living vicariously thru you guys right now. :)
Post a Comment