Jealous! ok ok.. i can't spell. but anyway. I think toots is getting older or something.
How fun. You guys are great for taking care of them and inviting them over for dinner!
Wow! Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there! Oh, by the way! I was wondering if you could give me addresses to your kids houses to send our announcements out. I have Brian and Sariah's. Thanks!
oh, I meant Bryan. haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jealous! ok ok.. i can't spell. but anyway. I think toots is getting older or something.
How fun. You guys are great for taking care of them and inviting them over for dinner!
Wow! Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there! Oh, by the way! I was wondering if you could give me addresses to your kids houses to send our announcements out. I have Brian and Sariah's. Thanks!
oh, I meant Bryan. haha
Post a Comment