So what is the basis for that, "happy as a clam"? Are clams happy? And how would one know the state of a clam's happiness? I mean they don't have a happy meter that I can see.......
Anyway, back to being happy as SOMETHING. One of my little jewels (you know, the fanstastic four) was absent for the 9th day today. Tomorrow, he gets withdrawn. Gone. One of my other ones has been absent for 5 straight days now, (the office lady wanted to know if I wanted her to call the house, and I was torn. I mean REALLY torn, I mean if she calls, the kid might come back........) and one is suspended until Friday. So I only really have one of them right now.
The argument could be made that nature tries naturally to fill a vacum. It's like some other kids have noticed the vacancy, (you know, the one for class idiot, teacher tormentor, general pain in the you know where) and are auditioning for the job. I had to tell them that I hadn't flown the job and wasn't taking applications.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment