Vickie has spent the last week at Matt and Kristi's with the grandkids and the new baby. She is flying to Austin for Isaac's baptism and Toby's ordination. I WAS to fly from Vegas to meet her there and then after the visit, we were to fly back together.
I was finishing up at school and thought I would print out my boarding pass. But when I tried, the airline website said that there was a problem. Turns out the "problem" was that they had cancelled my flight. Since it was about the LAST flight out of Dodge tonight there weren't many options. The airline "could" get me onto a flight Sunday morning, arriving in Austin after 2:00pm, then I would have needed to be back at the airport early for the 6:00 return flight.
Now I just would have LOVED to have not checked, and just shown up tonight at around 8:00 pm and found out.
Nate found a flight out of Vegas on another airline that gets me into Austin at about 2:00pm Saturday, assuming no delays. Of course Isaac's baptism is in the morning........... Anyway, I'm taking that one.
Fun fun fun.
Presumably, if they cancelled the flight, I should get a refund, I wonder how much fun that's going to be. Watch, they will cancel my return flight..........
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i bet it was so nice to be able to still be there for the baptism? Hope you guys had a great time! Happy 4th of July!
Yes it was very nice. I hated to be the prob lem, but it was nice they were able to move things around. It was nice of the Bishop to be so accomodating.
Post a Comment