

This is the kitchen, before, during and after the countertop job. I can't get the WORDS to go where I want them, and I can't get the PICTURES to go where I want them.I was getting REALLY tired of the tile. But Vickie was less than thrilled about the tear out and down time. IF they finish the plumbing tomorrow it will only be a one week turn around, not too bad.

6 comments:
it looks so nice!!!! I love it!!! (and I hate blogger too a lot of the time!)
It looks really great.
it looks great! a 1 week turn around is awesome. Just be glad you're not out for 6 months like we were.
That's just the counter tops, still have the flooring to do. But it will be later.
Looks nice, what exactly did you put in?
Corian counter tops, new dishwasher and new microwave. The old microwave was a countertop model.
Post a Comment