Pictures from our trip to Italy. I got the Hawaiian shirt in Hawaii in 2002 when we went. It was the biggest one I could find of that style and it was too small even then. I really liked it because it looked a lot like Tapa Cloth. Shirt fits now.
The pictures here from left to right, Venice, the Grand Canal, Florence, Arno River, and Rome, the Colosseum.

5 comments:
nice pictures. I like the wide frames you picked. Looking at your italy pictures reminds me of when I went with my dad when I was 11.
wow you seriously did a great job losing weight! you have lost a lot! and the pictures are beautiful.
Nice choices!
Nice nice. Also snazzy shirt. Now when are you coming to Norway? You are always welcome!
yes and you look very fit and awesome in that wonderful shirt!
Post a Comment