Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fathers and Sons

Bryan text'd me at work yesterday and asked if I wanted to go. I said, "Sure..."


They got this nice new tent.

Malachi liked his own personal door. Actually we made him stick his head out, he could have cared less, or not cared less, which ever you prefer. He was MUCH more interested in going to sleep in the tent and his sleeping bag. That is until he actually HAD to go to sleep, then we couldn't get him to be quiet.

We went to Cold Creek, which is one canyon after Lee Canyon, which is one canyon after the Mt. Charleston turn off (which is now practically in town). I used to go there when I was a kid. It's changed in 40 years.


I was up before sunrise and got these two pictures. I like shooting into the sun sometimes.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Very Beautiful! I always wished I could go on the father's and son's. love the tent it looks cool!