Oh, and it hasn't stopped yet so it will be interesting to see what we have tomorrow morning. If it turns to rain, nothing. If it keeps snowing.........?
Yeah, I know it's nothing like what you guys get, but logistics wise, for Vegas it's a problem. There IS no snow removal or deicing equipment to take care of the roads. There aren't very many drivers who know what to do in these conditions. They are idiots.
It actually doesn't look too bad out there this morning, there's still snow on the ground, but the roads just look wet. On the west side of town though where the bench moves up the mountain side into higher elevations it could still be pretty bad and it would have been a logistical mess for all of the school buses.
7 comments:
Where are the pics?
Here they are, I was trying to get video, but the video management software kept crashing my computer so I finally gave up.
Oh, and it hasn't stopped yet so it will be interesting to see what we have tomorrow morning. If it turns to rain, nothing. If it keeps snowing.........?
Wow!
Yeah, I know it's nothing like what you guys get, but logistics wise, for Vegas it's a problem. There IS no snow removal or deicing equipment to take care of the roads. There aren't very many drivers who know what to do in these conditions. They are idiots.
It actually doesn't look too bad out there this morning, there's still snow on the ground, but the roads just look wet. On the west side of town though where the bench moves up the mountain side into higher elevations it could still be pretty bad and it would have been a logistical mess for all of the school buses.
I bet they canceled school just to give everyone a chance to play in it!
naw, that can't be it.....
Post a Comment