Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas at Karl and Marrae's

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

Thanks for posting this and all the pictures. I wish I could have been there. So Uncle Earl what talent did you do?;)

Theresa said...

It was really great. You got a good summary of everything. I was having a hard time uploading my videos. The only thing I would add are my videos of the nativity. Maybe I'll post those.

Earl and Vickie said...

Well, I know it's hard to hear, but right at the end of the food segment of the video, you can hear me humming "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" as I did my job as one of the important documentary videographers....

Earl and Vickie said...

I know, I'm proud of myself, it's my first youtube and consequently my first video on my blog. Such a milestone......

Theresa said...

a most excellent job. I'm proud of you 2!