No thanks! That is quite possibly the most blatant attack on families I've ever heard. The logic doesn't even make sense. You can't say "Mom" or "Dad" but wouldn't a child who has two fathers still call them Dad?
And the REM song starts going in the back of my head... "It's the end of the world as we know it..."
My kids would be headed straight for home school if I lived in California.
I figure in Colorado I've got a couple more years until the schools buy the new text books. I guess that's one benefit to living in a budget bound school district.
3 comments:
No thanks! That is quite possibly the most blatant attack on families I've ever heard. The logic doesn't even make sense. You can't say "Mom" or "Dad" but wouldn't a child who has two fathers still call them Dad?
And the REM song starts going in the back of my head...
"It's the end of the world as we know it..."
My kids would be headed straight for home school if I lived in California.
I figure in Colorado I've got a couple more years until the schools buy the new text books. I guess that's one benefit to living in a budget bound school district.
Could explain the forest fires they are having now as well.
Post a Comment