
So everyday on the drive to work we see this construction zone on Cheyenne where they have been putting up a lot of warehouse type buildings, these big boxey things made with pre- formed concrete slabs that they use a crane to lift into place, like in the background here. Anyway lately they have been putting this stuff together and I admit, it's got us a bit puzzled. I thought we could have a little contest to see who could figure it out.

3 comments:
My guess: That's the framework for some serious solar panel arrays that adjust to maintain optimal sunlight absorbtion. - Jeremy
My guess was a power substation when I drove by. It is a commercial/industrial district and may need the extra power.
So I saw a sign on the stuff Friday, it is a Power Company Substation, it just seemed odd to use prime real estate for something like that.
Post a Comment