Nate wants to know if you actually took that picture. I already am sure that you did. THat's awesome.
When the shuttle blew up over texas it was something that we could have seen if we were looking for it. (We weren't) so it's cool that you actually saw the plane fly over.
Yes, they aren't stationed here but do fly through occaisonally and sometimes train at Nellis. The school is in the flight path from Nellis. The reason I was able to get 3 shots (one out of focus) was because this was the second in line taking off. As the first one flew over, I saw the second one approaching and was able to get my camera out in time.
8 comments:
The coloring is from the sun going down....
I can't believe that you had enough time to take a picture! That's pretty awesome!
telephoto lenses are great.
What is that? Very creepy......
It's a Stealth, They are basically radar invisible (but not silent, this one was making a LOT of noise)
Look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_aircraft
Nate wants to know if you actually took that picture. I already am sure that you did. THat's awesome.
When the shuttle blew up over texas it was something that we could have seen if we were looking for it. (We weren't) so it's cool that you actually saw the plane fly over.
Yes, they aren't stationed here but do fly through occaisonally and sometimes train at Nellis. The school is in the flight path from Nellis. The reason I was able to get 3 shots (one out of focus) was because this was the second in line taking off. As the first one flew over, I saw the second one approaching and was able to get my camera out in time.
Post a Comment