So, Friday I got up, pulled a pair of levi's off the hanger in the closet and guess what was in the pocket? You're so clever, yes it was my wallet. Apparently two Thursdays ago after teaching pottery I came home, had clay on my pants, changed them, and then since I only wore this pair for a couple of hours, I actually HUNG them back up............ Go figure, when do I ever hang anything up?
Naturally this is after cancelling ALL the credit and debit cards, getting a new drivers license etc, etc. And yes Hester, I got my recommend back so I CAN come to your wedding and NOT have to babysit (that's what Vickie was suggesting....)
So now we are looking for my Passport, which I used to get my new drivers license.......
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Vickie found the passport in her purse.....
Now now Spencer, being the fine gentleman that you are. I'm not worried....... but.... enough is enough, where'd you put my keys?
just kidding..
That will teach you to cleanup after yourself!!
Sorry Spencer, other than the incovience, the keys have little cash value.....
I don't carry cash in the wallet anyway.
Post a Comment