Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Pottery tonight
So I went to pottery class tonight after school. Taught my three beginning students, fixed a wheel and bolted some shelves together. When I locked up I couldn't find my watch so I had Kevin unlock the lab and we were looking for my watch, couldn't find it. So we got the tool box out, thinking maybe it had ended up in there. You know, back when I was fixing the wheel and bolting the shelves...... We both noticed at the same time. It was still on my wrist...... Man, these kindergarten kids are getting to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jere here.
Sounds like you need a vacation. Although....
We were at Lowe's finishing our carpet purchase and I looked around I couldn't see Garrett anywhere. I was just about to ask Robin, "Where's Garrett?!" When I realized...
I was holding him.
Must be hereditary...
I used to do that all the time with my glasses...I would look everywhere for them...then find them on my face!
Post a Comment