Thursday, September 22, 2005

DMV -document replacement

So after school today we went to the DMV up off of Craig Road and I-15. You all know or have been to DMV right? There was ONE person in line in front of me. We were in and out in maybe 15-20 minutes. On the way out I said, to Vickie, "Cool, I can drive again." Vickie said, "Now, if you only had keys......"

6 comments:

Bryan said...

I have found that to be the least busy DMV office in town. I don't think to many people go there.

Earl and Vickie said...

I agree but even it can be busy, when I renewed the registration on the truck I was still there for an hour.

Jeremy B said...

Have you sent the camera yet? We keep looking for it in the mail? Hope it didn't get lost too.

Earl and Vickie said...

Sorry, it's sitting on the counter, boxed and waiting for a trip to the post office. Until yesterday, we were a one car family, The truck had a flat and with my after school pottery classes, going to DMV and the Credit Union we haven't made it. vickie will either get it out today or we will do it Monday.

Hester said...

hahahahah! i can't believe you still haven't found the keys. it might be time to just copy vickie's.

Earl and Vickie said...

Ok, I give up. You can tell us where you hid them......