I hear, (From Isabella) "Joshua, where's Cynthia?" Meaning of course that he should stop trying to play with what SHE's playing with, and go bug Cynthia (and it WOULD bug her...). That didn't work, so next I hear, "Where's Grandpa? Huh, Where's Grandpa........pause, go tell him you want to watch a movie."
Hey, something is bound to work sooner or later.........

3 comments:
That is hilarious. They do that all the time at home. They know that if they find the right thing to distract him he will leave them alone.
Poor Josh though, he came in, looked at the TV, looked at me, but wasn't articulate enough to tell me. So he went back to Isabella...... You guys came back just as I was looking for something for him to watch.
Yeah, after you left he kept turning on the T.V. He did understand that we were going home though and he could watch one there. First thing he did was turn on the T.V. at our house.
Post a Comment