They delivered the microwave for over the range today and I installed it.
The duct in the wall is offset sideways from center a bit on the exhaust from the microwave so I had to custom cut the duct to make it fit. For awhile I was pretty frustrated with it, but after messing around with it for awhile it finally came together pretty well. It's actually nicer and cleaner than the old duct work for the old exhaust hood.

5 comments:
Gotta love duct tape.
This is really cool duct tape too. It's like thick foil, and when you take it off the roll, you have to peel the backing off of the sticky side of the tape.
Your kitchen is going to look pretty fabulous, I can just tell.
oops I needed a duct for my microwave exhaust? I forgot that when I put my rangetop microwave in lol.
There are two ways to install, one is with the duct, and one is without. Obviously with the duct is preferred, but not required.....
Post a Comment