
My trainer at the 24 Hour Fitness that we use, asked me if I had any before and after pictures awhile back, and I said, "Yes, I just happen to have some of those." Then they asked me to write a little bit about what had motivated me and they put it on the wall in the workout room. I got this shirt out of the deal (and a couple of free months at the gym). It's funny, because everybody that works there knows me now.

4 comments:
You look great Uncle Earl!!
Yeah, feel pretty good too, other than the arthritis..... Being in good shape is good. I've even become more careful about the quality of what we eat. Vickie is working out regularly too, she just didn't lose weight in the process like I did. She didn't need to.....
you do look great! I am impressed with your dedication.
Wow! Very impressive! I almost didn't recognize you. You look great. Way to keep in shape. (and the bread in the other post looks simply delicious.)
Post a Comment