I feel your pain.
boot camp?? what did you do? camp out with your boots?
Theresa, go to the gym, ask about Boot Camp, try it.
Y was it fun? I think maybe I'll stick with my treadmill at home. :) I only ever used the treadmill at the gym anyway.
I didn't SAY it was fun, I'm still limping around, But I have lost 48 lbs since Thanksgiving. I wouldn't call the whole process FUN, but it has been good.
good. :) i've been exercising since thanksgiving and so far i'm 10 lbs lighter. all water weight i'm sure. we'll see if i lose the remaining 10.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I feel your pain.
boot camp?? what did you do? camp out with your boots?
Theresa, go to the gym, ask about Boot Camp, try it.
Y was it fun? I think maybe I'll stick with my treadmill at home. :) I only ever used the treadmill at the gym anyway.
I didn't SAY it was fun, I'm still limping around, But I have lost 48 lbs since Thanksgiving. I wouldn't call the whole process FUN, but it has been good.
good. :) i've been exercising since thanksgiving and so far i'm 10 lbs lighter. all water weight i'm sure. we'll see if i lose the remaining 10.
Post a Comment