Sunday, January 04, 2009

Found While Cleaning The Den






10 comments:

Theresa said...

ahhh cuties. :)

Jeremy B said...

Wow... organizing your DVDs, cleaning out the den, what's next? The garage?
Actually, it looks like you found some pretty neat stuff. Let me know if you find the fruitcake in there somewhere.

Jacob said...

Claude?

N8ster said...

I honestly have no response to that photo.

amy k said...

It looks like you need to clean a little bit more......than think of the treasures you could find. : )

Earl and Vickie said...

Naw, it's too cold in the garage.

Hint to Jere, storage room in basement, look behind plastic tubs.

Earl and Vickie said...

Are you making fun of my Grandfather's name Jake?

Theresa said...

Ditto what uncle Earl said Jake,.. hehe. j/k. well it still applies but I don't know who jake is so I can't call him on the carpet. ha.

Jacob said...

Hey I come from a long line of _-_-_- Alma Kerksiek. I just didn't know that your middle name was Claude.

Earl and Vickie said...

yup, When my grandfather Brunner was alive, there were three Earl Brunners, so family often called me Earl Claude, especially my grandma.