I sent the little munchkins home to their familes for the three day weekend. Such a relief. They all survived. (and so did I) I have a pretty good class so far, only eighteen kids, eleven girls, seven boys. I've a group of girls who have become BFF. Sheesh, they're 5 for heaven's sake. I told them that some kind of mythical creature (fairy, troll, leprecan, whatever), was going to visit the room this weekend and was going to move all of their seats, crayons, and STUFF and that they were going to have to sit where the creature put them until it comes again. The plan is to take some pictures of a puppet putting name tags on the tables or something like that so I will have evidence that it wasn't ME......
Anyway, more later, when I figure out the creature, I'll post pictures.
OK, after looking over the puppet collection at home, it's going to be AL, the Alligator. I know, it's not a fairy, a troll, or a leprecan, but it's cute. :)
Now all I have to do is catch him in the act and take a picture or two as evidence...........
4 comments:
Gertrude and Paul.
We haven't seen a photo of them for a while.
Gertrude and Paul are afraid of 5 year olds, the kids won't leave them alone.
Which is why they would sneak in on a weekend and rearrange the desks when the kids aren't there.
But I know a song about Ally Alligator........
Post a Comment