Sunday, February 18, 2007

Empty Bowls

This year the clay guild will be sponsoring it's 7th annual "Empty Bowls" Event. Last year we had a surge in participants and we ended up selling out on bowls, so this year they want to have 1500 bowls. I pledged to try to do 100. I threw 30 yesterday and I needed to finish trimming them today, I will throw about 50 tomorrow (no school for President's Day). I already have about 20 made.



If you Google Empty Bowls, you can find out about the event, it's spread basically world wide I think over the last few years. Last year we raised over $20,000 here at our event.



2 comments:

N8ster said...

So, if I give you $12, can I have first pick on the bowls? I'll even buy my own soup.

Earl and Vickie said...

The $12 is no problem, but how would you get your "first choice"?