Even though we were talking about it I didn't realize that this was going to be THE tree? You're not putting up your other one? (I love it by the way!)
What??!?!? It's not like anyone is coming HERE for Christmas. I think your Mom has been in the attic ONCE this season. The thought of dragging all that stuff down and setting it up was just TOO much right now.
Jere, and I quote my self from my previous comment, "The thought of dragging all that stuff down and setting it up was just TOO much right now." Besides, school is only for 5 more days, not worth it. Mom took the snow globe in for the library.
I know the feeling. I only put up the tree and the stockings. I have all the garlands, lights, wreaths, etc out of the attic. But the thought of putting it up and then having to take it all back down again only to leave on the 16th is way to much work. Besides, what's the true meaning of the season, right?
7 comments:
Even though we were talking about it I didn't realize that this was going to be THE tree? You're not putting up your other one? (I love it by the way!)
What??!?!?
It's not like anyone is coming HERE for Christmas. I think your Mom has been in the attic ONCE this season. The thought of dragging all that stuff down and setting it up was just TOO much right now.
Put the big one up in the school library.
That would require having a functional library... I think putting books back on the shelves is the current priority.
Jere, and I quote my self from my previous comment, "The thought of dragging all that stuff down and setting it up was just TOO much right now." Besides, school is only for 5 more days, not worth it. Mom took the snow globe in for the library.
It's a BIG snow globe and it plays music.
I know the feeling. I only put up the tree and the stockings. I have all the garlands, lights, wreaths, etc out of the attic. But the thought of putting it up and then having to take it all back down again only to leave on the 16th is way to much work. Besides, what's the true meaning of the season, right?
Post a Comment