
Nathan doesn't approve of my drinking Mountain Dew, so when we were at the store when I picked one up, he, with Jeremy's help, substituted a sugar free Dew for the regular Dew. I didn't catch the switch until we got home. I could have stood a caffeine free Dew (available in Utah) over a Diet Dew, I can't stand diet drinks, they just taste awful. Anyway I got a "little" mad over the substitution and here they were trying to shift the blame.

7 comments:
I heard it was more than just a "little mad". It actually sounds quite funny.
-Amy
HO HO HO
Actually Nathan probably blew it all out of proportion......
If you look closely at the picture, you can see the red celophane wrapped caffeine free Dew (not diet) sitting on the table by the lamp. . .
Where?
Hey Dad, I tried a can of caffeine free diet Mountain Dew that you left. It was nasty!!! Sorry for ever switching them on you!
Under the Photoshop smudge marks.
I thought you would like them, so I left them in for you :)
Post a Comment