Everyone's favorite Wind Walker mare Honey had her baby yesterday October 8, 2006 at 7:21 in the morning. He is a healthy sorrel colt ready for the world. Ken was there to assist with the birth as well as got to help clean the baby up. We are still thinking of names so any good ideas please send them our way. I have attached a couple of pictures so that everyone can see this cute baby.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Brooke
Wind Walker Guest Ranch
Hope everyone is doing well!
Brooke
Wind Walker Guest Ranch


4 comments:
Dad, will you contact Brooke with our suggestions for the horse's name?
Olivia wants to call it SaraLee
Garrett wants to call it Baby Horse
Robin wants to call it HoneyBear
Jeremy wants to call it Brownie
I vote for "Old Yeller"--even though it isn't yellow.
Ol Yeller was a dog and he died......
I like brownie too.
Post a Comment