Toby did a good job on the picture...but I wasn't going to post it because I was afraid that everyone would get the wrong idea about toby. He just likes to draw monsters.
And I second Earl's comment...everyone should submit a design. My kids are working hard on theirs!!
9 comments:
as an honorary family member. ummmm no!
That's awful!
Well people, That's Toby's picture, you do't like it, come up with something else!!!!
Sorry Toby! I thought Grandpa made that!
The Brunner name and date look good but the picture is a little scary.
Toby did a good job on the picture...but I wasn't going to post it because I was afraid that everyone would get the wrong idea about toby. He just likes to draw monsters.
And I second Earl's comment...everyone should submit a design. My kids are working hard on theirs!!
Cowboys. Not Pirates.
Maybe next year.
We'd have to go to the Carribean for that.
I'm up for that!!
Arrrghh! A pirate themed reunion in the Carribbean! Thar's a good idear!
Post a Comment